Friday 16 November 2012

annyonghasaeyo....

ASSALAMUALAIKUM
ellowww.....^^


hurmmmm my weekness,,i dont know how to start intro of my entry,,huhu.. nevermind..


one of my favorite thing to do is watching korean drama. it does not care either i watch it via online, in television or in my collection that i save in my laptop. it can be said that i growing up with all this drama. i can still remember that i started watch the drama in primary school. and i don't know why untill nowdays my interest to this drama never stop...haishhh....   -_-

my first drama that i follow is Winter Sonata

this drama give a big impact to the fans all over the world. the story line is interesting and it can be said a sad drama,, no,,it is a sad drama.. T_T

after this drama explode so fast,,there are a lot of new drama coming out. another drama that give a big impact is Autumn In My Heart
this is also a sad drama and sad ending, huhu....T_T

not all korean drama is a sad drama,, there is a lot of humor drama as well. for example i can choose is My Girl.this story is quiet interesting and funny as well.
and my favorite drama is He Is Beautiful. i just dont know why i just love this drama so very much. i  already watching it for more than three times,,and every semester break i will not miss to watch it. *aigoo...


last but not least,,currently i am following this drama - Arang and The Magistrate 
this story is happened in Choosun Dynasty. i hope this drama will not disappointing me because i still not done watch it yet. ^__^


hurmmm i still have a lot of drama to share and review,,but it might be need another entry..huhu may be i will come with part ii or part iii...hehe..

thats all,,tq 4 reading
wassalam....^^

source  : google, youtube


0 comments: