Friday 16 November 2012

i,, me,, myself

ASSALAMUALAIKUM n elloww...^^

i just realize that since i have been blogging about few month back, i never introduce myself officially.. wohoaa..  what the .......hehehe,, sorry to my follower and silent reader... phewww just imagine like a famous and full time blogger..ahakk... ok2 lets go back to the main point,, today i would like to introduce myself officially.

Firstly let meet myself,, wohoaa...




my name is NORFASIHAH BINTI ABDUL RAHIM
i am 22 YEARS OLD
i'm currently study at NORTHEN UNIVERSITY OF MALAYSIA
and taking course in MUAMALAT ADMINSTRATION and in SEMESTER 5 with matrix number 206275, ya you can search me at student portal..-_-''
i was born on 31ST MARCH 1990 at my hometown which is at KANGAR, PERLIS.
I just love to READING and watching KOREAN DRAMA. 
sometime i also like to BLOGGING,, read my favourite blogger, knowing their activities sometimes will give me an inspire.

well i think better i stop here,,there is a lot of thing i want to tell about myself,,but next time maybe..huhu


so,,see ya,,
wassalam...^^