Wednesday 21 November 2012

anonymous love speech


Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it.

Love is when you fall asleep thinking about that person and you wake up and think about them until you fall asleep again. 

 I want to scream, I want to shout. I want to have faith and never doubt. I want to bend, I want to break, to sleep and never wake. To break down walls and to escape, be alone and hide my face. I want to feel, I want to touch. I want to stop wanting you so much 

Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you,
Some day you'll miss me like I missed you,
Some day you'll need me like I needed you,

Some day you'll love me but I won't love you... 

A heart truly in love never loses hope but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance. 
The greatest use of our life is to love.
The greatest expression of love is time.
And the best time to act is now.



0 comments: